Wednesday 17 August 2016

Elise's daisy chain jacket

 Continuing on in the baby theme...I recently finished a jacket and hat for my boss' new baby daughter. This pattern was another free one from Patons called Daisy Chain Cardigan and hat available at http://www.yarnspirations.com/patterns/daisy-chain-cardigan-hat.html. 


The wool I used is slightly thinner than the pattern called for and I used a size 3.75mm hook to get the right gauge with Patons Dreamtime Merino 4 ply. The colour ways were 0333 (pink) and 2959 (silver).

I found the pattern quite difficult to follow around the neckline and wondered if it had an errata but I couldn't find any on Ravelry. Must have been just me with the issues! I ended up having to adapt the pattern around the neck and sleeves so it would sit right. A few frogs along the way with this one but I was happy in the end and the yarn is lovely and soft for wool. 








No comments:

Post a Comment